THE BANANA CHOCOLATE MUFFIN RECIPE
BY GÜNTER MÖLLER
...in a large bowl. Then add...
- 3 eggs,
- 150 g sugar,
- 150 ml milk,
- 100 g liquid butter,
- 300 g wheat flour (or whole wheat flour),
- 1 Tbsp of baking soda and
- 1 touch of salt
Now mix the dough once again before you fill it into a muffin tin. This amount is for 24 big muffins, e.g. In case the dough is too thick, smooth it using some milk. Now bake the muffins in...
- 300 g banana in small cubes (approx. 1cm),
- 200 g white chocolate in small cubes (approx. 1cm) and
- 100 g wheat flour (or whole wheat flour).
- 200° C (400-425° F) for about 35 minutes.